Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I play a Khorne themed list with the usual suspects. Kharn with zerkers in a LR, a DP with MOK, groups of 8 zerkers in a Rhino, chosen with meltas in a rhino, 2 defilers and one vindi. So with my heavy choices, I've been dying to use lash. With my templates and zerkers, it just looks so damned useful. For obvious fluff reasons, I've been staying away from it. The other night I got to thinking, you know what, they took my axes of Khorne, they took my bloodletters and my bloodthirster specail rules, if I want to lash, then I'm going to lash!

So, because I could just not come to grips with the fact that my Khorne army would be more likely to kill the Slaanesh DP than work with him, I played him under the following dreadnought esque rules:

(this was obviously a friendly game and my opponent thought it was great:grin:)

at the begining of my turn, before the movement phase, I would roll 1d6

on a roll of 1 the DP was my opponent's to control for the remainder of my turn.

on a roll of a 2 the DP refused to help and did nothing for the rest of my turn.

3 controlled as normal

4 controlled as normal

5 controlled as normal

6 the DP was able to cast lash twice in the same turn.

It was fun! I got to get my lash fix. I rolled one 6 and one 2, the rest were normal results. So now, I guess the problem is that I've had a taste of lash and I might not want to give it up. We were playing an objective based game and it ended on turn 6 in a draw, I was playing against SW. Just thought I would share.

·
4,491 Posts
Just make your Daemon Prince into a Lash Prince.

Make up some fluff for him and call Lash of Submission something different.

That way its tournament legal while still being fluffy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I've been thinking about getting one of the new plastic models and doing just that. They look great and lash was a blast to play with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts