Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To give myself a new hobby and gaming challenge, I want to try and make a pure Slaanesh daemon army work on the battlefield. I've never used Slaanesh units before, being more of a Nurgle player, so my ideas are very much untested.

Any comments and tips, especially from veteran Slaanesh players, would really help me plan my hobby projects!

HQ

Keeper of Secrets
Greater Reward (Lash of Despair)

The Masque

TROOPS

12 Daemonettes
Instrument of Chaos

12 Daemonettes
Instrument of Chaos

12 Daemonettes
Instrument of Chaos

12 Daemonettes

FAST ATTACK

14 Seekers of Slaanesh
Icon of Chaos

Heartseeker

Greater Reward

HEAVY SUPPORT

Soul Grinder (counts as Khorne - cheating I know but they're free!)
Phlegm Bombardment

Soul Grinder (counts as Khorne)
Phlegm Bombardment

Daemon Prince of Slaanesh
Wings

Greater Reward (Lash of Despair)

Warp-forged armour

·
Registered
54 Posts
Personally id drop the daemon prince and take a herald of slaanesh as a level 2 psyker on an exalted chariot of Slaanesh.

Roll on the slaaneshi psykic table and try and get power 1. It stops enemy overwatch. Works nicely with the Masque's power which also stops overwatch. If you dont get the Aqueitance power then change it to the primaris power. Then use the other roll on the telepathy table. Power 5 and 6 are good and the primaris power is awesome.

Also consider another instrument on the daemonettes that dont have it. You can use the instrument to get the Masque into play ;)

Also your daemonettes are good at taking out troops so maybe change one or both of the soul grinder's bombardment(s) to the gaze attack and use him/them to take out vehicles/flyers. If you take the herald on the chariot she really hurts troops and can reck terminators with her 4D6 attacks with rending.

Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts