Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Khorne-Dog reporting in (FYI - not my original idea apparently, i just like the combination)
I have non finished Night Lords army. Haven't played in a long time now. Still interested in the fluff and the books and the like tho.
I'm from Russia. so.. yea. That's about it

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :drinks:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum Khorne-Dog,
I like the name!

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't wanna get vivid here, but i imagine it might even come in the spike variety. That , ya know, it draws blood on the way down. Ok, that might be to much. But the Blood god doesn't care from where the blood flows. So there's that

·
Slave to the Brush
678 Posts
Welcome to the boards of heresy. Fantastic name dude! It seems like you'll fit in juuuuuusssst fine around here :)

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
I feel like it would probably have concealed spikes so that you bite it, swallow it, and then die a half hour later of internal blood loss. Welcome mate, you'll fit right in :crazy:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Hey there. Khorne-Dog reporting in (FYI - not my original idea apparently, i just like the combination)
I have non finished Night Lords army. Haven't played in a long time now. Still interested in the fluff and the books and the like tho.
I'm from Russia. so.. yea. That's about it
RUN before they steal your soul!!!!!111!2! It's to late for most of us...don't trust the mods they watch you were ever you go..:security:

·
8,723 Posts
RUN before they steal your soul!!!!!111!2! It's to late for most of us...don't trust the mods they watch you were ever you go..:security:
Pepperoni pizza for tea last night was it? :security:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Musta been helluva pepperoni pizza!! Also - who's gonna steal whose soul? Its not like slaanesh is around

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hey my kidneys.
He nicked my liver dude. So no complaints from you. I had to steal one from locusts private collection of stolen livers. I hope you feel good about yourself Tawa.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. We'll keep your soul nice and comfy during your eternal stay here.

·
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is fun actually!)
Tawa, do you keep a collection? If so i'd like to see them. Quotes, not livers. Ah, what the hell

1 - 20 of 31 Posts