Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Khorne-Dog reporting in (FYI - not my original idea apparently, i just like the combination)
I have non finished Night Lords army. Haven't played in a long time now. Still interested in the fluff and the books and the like tho.
I'm from Russia. so.. yea. That's about it

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,708 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :drinks:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome to the forum Khorne-Dog,
I like the name!

·
8,708 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't wanna get vivid here, but i imagine it might even come in the spike variety. That , ya know, it draws blood on the way down. Ok, that might be to much. But the Blood god doesn't care from where the blood flows. So there's that

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Hey there. Khorne-Dog reporting in (FYI - not my original idea apparently, i just like the combination)
I have non finished Night Lords army. Haven't played in a long time now. Still interested in the fluff and the books and the like tho.
I'm from Russia. so.. yea. That's about it
RUN before they steal your soul!!!!!111!2! It's to late for most of us...don't trust the mods they watch you were ever you go..:security:

·
8,708 Posts
RUN before they steal your soul!!!!!111!2! It's to late for most of us...don't trust the mods they watch you were ever you go..:security:
Pepperoni pizza for tea last night was it? :security:

·
8,708 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hey my kidneys.
He nicked my liver dude. So no complaints from you. I had to steal one from locusts private collection of stolen livers. I hope you feel good about yourself Tawa.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. We'll keep your soul nice and comfy during your eternal stay here.

·
8,708 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.