Like a Bawss
June Painting Deathmatch: Single Miniature!
Hello everyone! Welcome to the thread for the
- The category is decided upon and posted in the Painting Deathmatch Calendar. This month's category is:
- Single Miniature - Any single miniature from any company up to 40mm size base.*
- To enter the painting deathmatch, the miniature/s you are painting must not be painted before starting and picture proof must be shown of the miniature/s 'pre-painted' (primed is allowed) otherwise your entry will not be eligible. Picture proof qualifies as part/all of the miniature shown in front of a screen with the image of this thread on it OR a picture with a time stamp taken after this thread was created. If you have a question as to whether or not your model qualifies, please feel free to PM me or post in this thread. As I'm on vacation this month... a PM in addition to posting in the thread is probably best to get a timely response from me.
- You may join the painting deathmatch in progress at any time, but must submit photographs of the completed miniature by midnight GMT of June 30th, 2013. WIP images are welcomed and encouraged.
- Miniatures that are completed in time will be eligible to win the deathmatch. The deathmatch winner will be decided in a separate voting thread by the Heresy Online community. Votes should be cast not simply on painting skill, but on merit, including creativity, application of painting techniques, individual artist improvement, etc. The winner of the deathmatch will be awarded with the Mark of Slaanesh award.
- Winners from the previous month are able to participate in the next months painting deathmatch, but they are not eligible to win in consecutive months.
This is not the year long Army Painting Challenge run by humakt but a separate Monthly event run by myself. Though entries in one can also be entered into the other (assuming it fits into the category chosen for this deathmatch).
Good luck to all participants!
PS - If you have any feedback on the running or structure of the monthly deathmatches throughout the course of the next month, please let me know as we will take into account any feedback.