Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was on amazon earlier looking for models that I need to flesh out my BA jumper force and i could not find a jump pack libby. I then went straight to the GW site and was unable to find one there as well. Now by my calculations that means there is no model which is hella dumb but thats besides the point. Since I need a jump pack libby I now have to kitbash, for this I need help. I am already using dc to kitbash some sang priests, so maybe a different kit there. So any suggestions? That or a linky to the jump pack libby that im too retarded to find:headbutt:
Thanks

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I've never seen a librarian with a jump pack by GW, but I'm sure it's a simple matter of putting a jump pack on any of the many librarian models. Either that, or one of the Sanguinary Guard models could do. Some of the helmet types would easily pass for psychic hoods. A force weapon and an appropriate paint job should do it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah guys im looking more for the sanguinary Guard type idea as a normal libby with a jp slapped on looks pretty shabby, the poses dont work for a jump pack model.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
The chappy with Jump Pack is pretty easy to convert into a libby. Extend the haft of the crozarius, swap the aquila for a blade, and he's got a force weapon. After some mild decals and a little GS sculpting, it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts