Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Both but more beast like

Votes: 9 22.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm painting up my new Chaos lord on Juggernaut (see spoilers) and i was thinking is a Juggernaut more of a machien or a beast. Both fluff wise and modal wise...so i felt i would ask you guys to help dictate somewhat how i paint him up. Vote in the above voting box. Voting will close in 3 days time and the most votes will tell me how to paint him.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Purely daemonic would be my answer...

·
Registered
736 Posts
i'm not sure where people have got the idea that the Juggernaut is a possessed machine from. it is a construct of pure warp energy, just like any other daemon. there are no real mechanical parts, absolutely none of it originates in the real world. it isn't possessed, its wholly daemon. its just that rather than appearing like a fleshy thing (which is equally as alien to the deamon) it appears at a machine.

so it is neither beast nor machine. but you might just be able to stretch the definition of beast to include a daemonic being, in which case it would still not be a machine. it just looks like one.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
as dick said. its daemonic incarnate. though the design of it is definitly Far more machine then beast, it does have some beastial traits to how it moves and parts of it that look fleshier.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Beast, but paint him like everyone else does, with metal wires and the... eesh! Can't seem to come up with the word... eh... Stuff? in metal, glowing eyes and the shell in your primary colour(s) and the trim in your trim colour(s).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts