Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
job interviewresponse

have had the most amazing day as job interviews go, all were friendly and made you feel relaxed, team building excersies in the morning and job interview in the afternon and will find out in a fortnight, even if i do not get the job i can apply again and i can honestly say it was the best day i ever had as job interviews go and definatly a once in a lifetime opertunity

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she had a rather unpleasent day in nottingham and came into Bugmans before i went for my interview bless her she looked really pissed off

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would deffinatly reccomed it and they said we could apply again not sure i will though however mister Gosling said if they thought we were all good enough then tey would find all of us jobs seeing as there was nigh on 30 of us that would be some going

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
did they tell you to include the word "awesome" in every sentence?
awesome reference dude :p

glad you hadf fun dude, hope it goes well :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i did thanks and there were only three of us girls in the group wonder why there are notmany women working in the GW stores plenty at the HQ like still three lasses outof 30 not too bad i guess thanks again everyone

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
30 of you you say? That should cover Games Workshop Manchester until around Christmas.
They've had 11 new members of staff in the last month...

Funnily enough, despite their willingness to use their Primary Wepon "Awesome" (Twin Linked, Range 96", Strength D, AP 1, Ordnance 2, 10" blast, Destroyer, Primary Weapon)
It doesn't seem to have helped their careers any...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok got the e-mail this evening and unfortuatly i didn't get the job, i am a little disapointed but it still remains one of the best days i had and i made some nice friends ne of whom got the job so well chuffed for her never mind always next tiime thanks for all your kind messages of suport much appreciated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts