Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and calamari have finally decided that my living room carpet is not a fitting battlefield, so off i went to homebase to get a big old sheet of mdf to turn into a tri-system gaming board for 40k, BFG and fantasy. gradually we're going to start building up a big old collection of terrain and stuff to hide behind so i figured i'd start a log to motivate us.

first up, here's something i knocked together in about an hour.

yay for cake pillars, dud blank cd's, sand, left over cities of death bits and commissar blisters lol

C+C welcomed and appreciated :victory:

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Very creative! However i don't like the commissar, because It's a loyalist.

I'dve chosen Khârn the betrayer myself. ;)

EDIT: However, you may wanna dirty it up abit, i know it's not finished, but make sure you don't leave the Pillar gleaming white, and the sand flat, work into the sand, and build up layers, Because at the mo the floor is too flat for a Battlefield, need some debris :]

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
This sounds like it could be a really good thread to keep an eye on. Liking the pillar and hope to see more soon.

I agree with ROT on the debris - maybe a little foliage as well, i found a really good tutorial the other day to treat moss and plants for use in basing. I'll try and dig it up if it may be useful.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I will be adding to this soon, I just need to pilfer some bits off if jams :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts