Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any mention anywhere of Jaghatai Khan's Flagship?
If not, any names of any present White Scars Vessels, I would like to know how they name them.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,416 Posts
I don't know any currently, however, two places I recommend you look for them. One The Dark Angels novels (im pretty sure the first Descent of Angels) in the heresy. I believe a few White Scars went into the Lions flagship to relieve their position over baby sitting a system. The second would be Collected Visions. There are many cruisers displayed in drawings including primarch flag ships. Though I'm not sure if they are simple examples of art for the book or officially cannon art.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
The only vessel named for the White Scars in Collected Visions if I remember correctly is a Thunderhawk. Not sure what it is called though. Sadly the White Scars are one of the Chapters which have very little on them, and the best they get is the First-Captain named in my opinion (I believe it is Jubal Khan, not quite sure though if I am honest).

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
The White Scar strike cruiser of the 4th Imperial Expeditionary Fleet was known as The Swift Horseman.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
I think sex metaphors just follow commissar ploss all day just looking for an opening
( honestly that was completely unintentional)

So that i have something relevant to say

the ships with the white scars expeditionary fleet source descent of Angels

4th expeditionary fleet

Flagship: Invincible Reason
Troopship: Bold Conveyor, Noble Sinew
Destroyer: Arbalest
Frigates: Intrepid, Dauntless
Strike Cruiser: Swift Horseman

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
4th expeditionary fleet

Flagship: Invincible Reason
Troopship: Bold Conveyor, Noble Sinew
Destroyer: Arbalest
Frigates: Intrepid, Dauntless
Strike Cruiser: Swift Horseman
Take into account that out of all of those ships, only the Strike Cruiser; the Swift Horseman was a White Scars Legion vessel. The others were Imperial Army.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The HH novel 'Scars' names Jaghatai's flagship as Swordstorm.

Edit: Woops, sorry for the threadomancy. Search functions and alcohol don't mix.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts