Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thoughts?

I realize that anything in Iyanden that was expressly printed is now replaced by anything that contradicts... For instance, Spiritseers flat out don't make Wraiths troops anymore, though Iyanden still lets you take 5 in a CAD's hq slot.

But what about, for instance, using the Iyaden relics, or making a WK your Warlord (and using the Iyanden table)?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Certainly a good question, am actually feeling concerned for my ghazghull supplement now, i do love my 5 wagons.

In all seriousness, with my reading of the ghazghull supplement, there isn't much that could contradict doesn't anything apart from new rules and wargear just say refer to codex, orks in my case no real rules such as waaagh or anything really?

Is their further use going to be used because of their ambiguous writting for them in the first place?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Certainly a good question, am actually feeling concerned for my ghazghull supplement now, i do love my 5 wagons.

In all seriousness, with my reading of the ghazghull supplement, there isn't much that could contradict doesn't anything apart from new rules and wargear just say refer to codex, orks in my case no real rules such as waaagh or anything really?

Is their further use going to be used because of their ambiguous writting for them in the first place?
Waaagh! is still available.

Other than that, I honestly don't really know the point you're trying to make, because everything you're asking is complex questions.

I would assume that Waaagh! doesn't have any datasheets in it, therefore stats are required to defer back to the last codex. That was never in question. You can't run Wraithguard as troops because the current Spiritseer doesn't allow it.

What Iyanden does allow is WKs to be warlords, have their own warlord table (although the strictest reading of Iyanden and the BRB says that they can be the warlord, but since they're not a character they don't get a warlord trait), and you can take 5 Spiritseers as one HQ, but only in a CAD.

However, now with IA11v2 from FW, you can take Wraithblades as core troops in a Craftworld Warhost, and replace your standard Farseer with a Spiritseer or Wraithseer.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
I was basically rambling around the idea of lost rules if the supplements are discontinued. And removed from the rules.

I was using examples from a supplement that i was aware of. The ghazghull supplement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts