Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Haven't been on here in a long time. Originally registered here when I was out in Iraq on my final deployment...man what a long two years that was...

I had very limited supplies and time back then, I'm sure if you go through my old posts you might find some of my older stuff. I still have some of those, somewhere. Anyway, I got injured while I was out there, and it's gotten to a point now where I am too injured to work, at least for the time being. So, I am going to get back into the hobby! Hoping to get some Space Marines going, or maybe Chaos or even better 30k Horus Heresy type stuff! I can't afford much living on Veteran's disability alone, so I'll just have to make due. I had originally gotten into the hobby as a means of PTSD therapy, to allow my mind to focus on something other than what I was dealing with. It definitely worked and I could use that kind of distraction again, things haven't been easy.

I hope those of you that are still around from back then (2008-2009) are/have been well, and hello to everyone that has joined since! Look forward to getting some WIPs out there soon!

The Emperor Protects!

...or not

...all a matter of perspective I guess :laugh:

Reactions: Old Man78 and admin

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Sad to see the gallery so inactive :( I remember it being updated constantly with new WIPs and projects n stuff. Hopefully that'll change. Either way it's nice to be back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts