Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody and a Happy New Year to you all :)

Well where to start... I'm JM, 22 from the U.K, and I'm a trainee Anatomical Pathology Technician :) I first started gaming in 2008 when I was 15, but could never make my mind up which system or army I wanted to play... So I ended up just being interested in the fluff and modelling/painting aspect of the hobby up until 2012 when I moved to Nottingham to begin my studies. I unfortunatley sold all of models and hobby tools to help pay for my accommodation and study aids. I'm now living back in Hull after completing my qualification and working full time locally so I made it my New Years resolution to get back into the hobby, learn the systems and paint up an army. I'm currently in the rather expensive process of re-purchasing all of my hobby tools, paint brushes etc. but I suppose these are only a one time purchase :)

I'm leaning mostly towards a converted Death Guard army (morbidly appropriate given my job) and also putting together a small LOTR Uruk-Hai Scout Force for small skirmishes.

It's great to be apart of such a big community like Heresy and even after just a brief look through the boards I can tell I'm in good company and will learn a lot from you all :)

JM.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy it is always good to have someone rejoin the hobby.

Once you start building and converting your models be sure to take pictures and post them in the modeling and painting section or even start a project log to show your army from start to finish in this new year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts