Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,for the life of me I cannot find the rules 'it will not die' can someone help me out with a round up on this .

Im playing my first game of 40k in 7th edition,running a 1600 point chaos army supported by a forge fiend with full ectoplasma cannons! Led by a daemon prince and kharn the betrayer ! Can't wait !

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
It Will Not Die: At the end of the controlling players turn, roll a D6 for each model that has this rule, if they are below their maximum wounds or hull points. On a 5+ they regain a wound or hull point. You cannot go above the models maximum wounds or hull points.

There's a shitload of Chaos models that has that rule and I forget to roll the damn dice in like 7/8 turns.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Right after 'Interceptor' in the USR section:

At the end of each of your turns, roll a D6 for each of your models with this special rule
that has less than its starting number of Wounds or Hull Points, but has not been
removed as a casualty or destroyed. On a roll of 5+, that model regains a Wound, or
Hull Point, lost earlier in the game.
EDIT: ninja strike!! :laugh:

·
Registered
393 Posts
back on track now..... Can that 5+ be boosted by any character like a warpsmith?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts