Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Subscribed and Donated, it's a worthwhile cause no doubt :clapping:

Jez'll be saying: All your money are belong to us!

Grish
Money went through today. Happy to be supporting such a good community :eek:k:

Grish

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I saw that the donations have started to slow down so I donated another 10GBP. C'mon Guys and Gals, if you enjoy the site and get something out of it, whether that's help creating a winning army list, constructive criticism and advice on your painting skills or info on what's rumored to be coming out of the GW manufactorium over the coming months, then subscribe. And if you're already a subscriber, then make an additional donation, and if you've already made a donation, then why not make another one. Heresy Online needs YOU.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I saw that the donations have started to slow down so I donated another 10GBP. C'mon Guys and Gals, if you enjoy the site and get something out of it, whether that's help creating a winning army list, constructive criticism and advice on your painting skills or info on what's rumored to be coming out of the GW manufactorium over the coming months, then subscribe. And if you're already a subscriber, then make an additional donation, and if you've already made a donation, then why not make another one. Heresy Online needs YOU.

Agreed. Everytime pay day comes around i give a little more. See if you guys can too. Skip a couple of coffees or a magazine and try and donate :D

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
I shall probably donate over the next couple of months, since thats the only time I get money. I've got a lot to pay for over the next couple of weeks. I know I've probably said it before. But I actually will when I get a spare tenner.

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Debated over coughing up some cash for this and finally said fuck it. I spend enough time on Heresy I should donate some cause ... to hell with warseer and libraim online. This site kicks their ass.:grin:

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
I love this site, and it is by far the best forum anywhere, so I will donate some. My problem is that I am a little sceptic to give all my bank info on paypal (even though I shouldn't be), and have to make that work first :p

Well, payday tomorrow, let's see what I can cough up

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
i definately will donate some around the first week of july as this site has helped out more than once and is a great atmosphere and no bs that other sites have in spades.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Added another 20 GBP. Not much but hope it helps. Pushes the total over 900 too. Hope you guys get some more soon.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
yay first donation! now iim broke again, god damn taxes and rent and food and GW for taking all my money! not heresy its a great site and i hope its around forever.

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
woot! first donation!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Definitely going to throw my support for another year! This site is amazing..keep up the great work! =)

·
Disciple of Change
354 Posts
I am so happy I found this site a few months back, Here is my years subscription. Good luck making it the rest of the way!

41 - 60 of 130 Posts