Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
First aid is one of the first abilities for the bio engineer, we all start with those three or four abilities and gain more as we level, the abilities we gain depends on what things you do, e.g A warrior shoots in every update and doesn't go into cc, he would get a shooting ability.
Oops my bad. Sounds good then. Cogsiin will specialize in Bio

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Alright, my other rps update didn't take as long as I thought so I'm going to start writing up the action thread after I paint some Orks for my waaaaaaaaaaagh.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Name: 0110010

Race: Necrons

Class: Berserker (Just because xD)

Personality: Typical necron....no emotions. Calculating and merciless

Appearance:
011010 is a deep green on the majority of his body with sections being a bright gold

Background: When the Space Marines came they had been merely a disturbance to 011010 and his fellow pariahs, and they continued to slumber. However when the Tau came it changed. The Tau found Necron technology and started using to heighten their own, but the disturbance wasn't enough to wake the sleeping Pariah.

One by one the races came and the slumber was finally broken, and the Necron Lord slowly activated and rose from his tomb, and when he reached the surface he realized he was in a human settlement. It was the middle of night and the Necron Lord was unseen his cloak of shadows concealing him, and with a second thought the resurrection orb started to glow brighter and brighter, he held it up and suddenly the necrons started rising from their tombs. 011010 awoke and as his warscythe started to power on he slowly rose from his tomb. As he made surface he witnessed the pitiful defense of the humans and slowly lumbered into close quarters with his brother pariahs...after a few hours the settlement had become a ghost town with no living organic creature in it.

Soon 011010 was spreading with the necron forces over the world taking the lives of every race that dared to stand and fight...but then it changed rapidly. They were put on the defensive as the Imperium struck back (heehee pun) and soon the Necron forces were falling faster than they could rebuild themselves and finally there was a mighty clash between the Necrons and the Eldar. The battle lasted for days and the Necron force appeared to be the victor when a reinforcement for the Eldar arrived.

011010 found himself in the middle of combat with a squad of Howling Banshees with the Necron Lord and a few other pariahs when the Eldar leader jumped into the fray, the Necron Lord fought with calculated strikes but the Eldar leader was too fast and had struck him down. 011010 looked over to see his commander fall. As the leader raised his sword to deliver the death blow, 011010 finished calculating that there would be no victory here and realized what the Necron Lord would do. As the sword came down the Necron Lord sent the command and the force and himself phased out, but before they had finished phasing out the sword connected and the Necron Lord's heat signature went cold. When 011010 came back to the tomb he looked at the depleted force...there would need to be rebuilding if he could ever conquer the planet...

Equptment: Warscythe

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Your guy would have been fine if the commander hadn't already been taken, Anfo is playing as a sorcerer command. You can still join as something else if you like.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Your guy would have been fine if the commander hadn't already been taken, Anfo is playing as a sorcerer command. You can still join as something else if you like.
Ah I misunderstood I thought it was one command per race not overall no problem I'll just edit

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
No there will be only 1 commander over all (not including me), look forward to your edit.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Okay edit's complete tell me what you think

I like the binary code name Hippy.
Thanks, I couldn't really come up with a name that fitted for crons so I just made up a binary code. Also, loving the Rammstein icon avatar, I flew to New York to see them

·
Registered
542 Posts
I flew to New York to see them
:angry:I live cross country from NY and my mom wouldn't pay for a plane ticket(Not to mention she didn't wan't me going a lone...). And tickets sold out for it in under an hour...

You lucky bastard.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
:angry:I live cross country from NY and my mom wouldn't pay for a plane ticket(Not to mention she didn't wan't me going a lone...). And tickets sold out for it in under an hour...

You lucky bastard.
I live in Seattle >.> it pays to have a sister who then has a boyfriend who just finished his tour in Afghanistan and decided that the three of us were flying to NYC to be about 6 feet from Till

·
Registered
542 Posts
GRAH!! You got Till jizz on you!! :rageface:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
You still recruiting? Noticed ya don't have a mechanical engineer so here ya go.

Name: Shas’vre Vior’la Fio’Shas

Race: Tau

Class: Engineer (Mechanical)

Personality: Patient and cool in virtually any situation Fio’Shas is a true combat engineer. If it’s fixing a commander’s personal conveyance under constant yelling, or bringing a hammerhead back to working order in heavy combat he handles the situation the same.

Appearance: Beneath the standard firewarrior combat armor Fio’Shas has light grey/brown skin. He has a single brad of hair coming from his head. His left arm has been replaced from the shoulder by a mechanical version. This attachment contains several tools to assist him with his work, but can be used as a normal hand (although it only has 3 fingers)

Background: Born to a Fire-Caste mother, and an Earth-Caste father Fio'shas is an interesting individual in the Tau hierarchy. He was able to fight in the field of battle, but showed an aptitude for construction. He has been deployed on several battlefields and has shown a constant aptitude for high pressure situations.

When the war came he was deployed to assist. Originally his orders were to assist in base construction and defense, but he was quickly reassigned to assist with the heavy vehicles. When redeploying to a hotspot in the final battle his devilfish was shot down. When he finally managed to crawl from the wreckage it was all over.

Equptment: Tau combat armour, Pulse rifle carbine, bonding knife

Drone controller with a construction drone, and combat drone (Experimental version mounting a pulse rifle and enhanced sensor system).

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Accepted, cai' will bring you in next update, for anyone who is thinking about joining but aren't sure, the sooner you get in the better as you start at level one even if the others are ahead by a fair ammount, although you will get missions corresponding to your level and you will get an xp boost so you reach the same level as the others.

·
Registered
434 Posts
will wait on Anfo's post

·
Registered
434 Posts
Grah, Blame me...
My part of the update says to move rocks according to what you say, so I might have something more to work with if I wait on you first.
Not blaming anyone

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Waiting for Anfos and samu3s post before updating, I assume your not sure what to tell samu3 to do.

Just tell him to pile thing in different places, for this update he is effectively a lifter.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts