Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Courtesy of Warseer and BoLS

The models themselves look stunning and they certainly don't look to be lacking in detail. Just look at that skaven warlord:clapping:

Skar

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Sweet Skaven models, if I do start Warhammer Fantasy then ill pick up the Isle of Blood, the Skaven would be a cool starter army.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Re arranging facial muscles

GW has just stolen £220 from me!

The only model I'm not keen on is the Griffon. I love the seaguard, and the rat ogres!

·
Registered
765 Posts
*FAINTS WITH HAPPIENESS*

Really don't care what they charge for this box. Will most certainly buy this.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I know that this will be in my dorm room come september:D Hopefully with lots o friends too! Awesome models, and hopefully this means new Reavers and Swordsman sets both plastic, and a kit for the Seaguard. THough if not ill just buy two and find someone to share the skaven with.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I demand more skaven pictures!!!! I want to see if the weapon teams blow or not....
Originally when I posted. There were just the links to 2 pages. Shown above are only the pictures from one of the pages. Did one of the Mods edit the post if so could we get the pictures from the first page to be shown?

I myself plan to get the box and paint up both the armies. Just to try em both out and to improve my painting skills

Skar

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
*FAINTS WITH HAPPIENESS*

Really don't care what they charge for this box. Will most certainly buy this.
500 dollars plox.

Never let gw know you are willing to pay "any price" Since they will Make it "Any Price" They can to make more cash regardless of afordibility for players. (IM Looking at you blood knights)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The box is £55 retail have been told that for along time, the only shame is that it looks like theres no slaves or globadiers and only 10 seaguard in the box

Having seen pics of the weapon teams they are also very good.

Witch king do you have the blood knights? They are some of the best models that GW have made and are solid metal, when you think about the price per knight their cheaper than a plastic space marine commander.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
The box is £55 retail have been told that for along time, the only shame is that it looks like theres no slaves or globadiers and only 10 seaguard in the box

Having seen pics of the weapon teams they are also very good.

Witch king do you have the blood knights? They are some of the best models that GW have made and are solid metal, when you think about the price per knight their cheaper than a plastic space marine commander.
I do i returned them since there fugly compared to cheaper Variants from other companys! (Look up gamezone vampire knights there SEXY i ordered 5 of em)

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
Oh my god...is GW accepting souls as currency yet?

That Griffon looks amazing, and the Sea Guard are straight awesome. I was so close to dropping High Elves before I saw this set.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Oh my god...is GW accepting souls as currency yet?

That Griffon looks amazing, and the Sea Guard are straight awesome. I was so close to dropping High Elves before I saw this set.
Well, they just recently advertised opportunities to work for them as store managers, and GW employees get crappy pay but allegedly get massive discounts, so yes, yes they are. Work for them and you'll be able to afford lots of mini's (but nothing else).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts