Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Forgive my ignorance about Fantasy, but is that even close to a fair match? Are there more High Elves someplace in the box we don't know about yet?
It doesn't look that fair to me... especially if the two weapons teams can be made as Ratling guns. That skaven army could decimate the Sea Guard in one round of shooting, leaving 10 Swordmasters and a Griffon to deal with 60 skaven with the new Horde rules... not fun.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I love them too, till i have to paint them. By far the hardest models to paint so far for me, though worth it once they are done.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have been thinking of starting Skaven for a while, but right now getting my hands on this new box set and the battalion sounds like a dam good idea:biggrin:

Skar

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Looks like a 750-1000 point army for each side. By straight points it seems an even battle. Griffon on the side=1 challenge, probably vs Warlord, who can say who'll win. Remember, 8th edition, you don't need to be in BTB to Challenge :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Found a more detailed list somewhere earlier and the Black Box for this arrived in store today, I'm going to beat the blue shirt with a stick til he lets me see it properly

High Elves:

Prince on Griffon
Mage on foot
20 Sea Guard
10 Swordmasters of Hoeth
5 Ellyrian Reavers

Skaven

Warlord
Warlock
40 Clanrats
20 Slaves
Poisoned Wind Mortar
Warpfire Thrower
2 Rat Ogres with Packmaster
5 Poisoned Wind Globadiers

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
They spurs where in shop today there damn sexy.......the high elve's and the Skaven are both very well done to the point that im pretty surprised!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts