Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can confirm that the island of blood is going to be released at £60

awesome value when you consider what you get in the set. Im thinking we'll be seeing a fair number of skaven and highelf armies in the very near future. The fact there possible the 2 most powerful armies in fantasy at the moment will also help

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Maybe going to buy one, not sure, it really depends on if we will be seeing GKs in the near future,,,

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
well I guessed £55 so that sounds about right to me

·
Registered
190 Posts
is there a list of what is confirmed for the box contents ?

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
You may wnat to look on the GW web site, I'm pretty sure that info has been up for a while with what it contains, if not the pics are a dead give away!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Wow.... If I liked one of the armies in the box and GW games weren't so damn expensive I might actually start an army.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hell, I'm probably gonna grab one of these anyways. Mainly for the rulebook and a start on another fantasy army...just not sure which one I'll choose yet.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Or All Three!
. . .

Is there a list anywhere that says exactly what's in the box?

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
The set is awesome for those who dont know yet what it includes it is high elves vs skaven. The set contains 74 models in total: a High Elf Prince on Griffon, a High Elf Mage, 10 High Elf Lothern Sea Guard, 10 High Elf Sword Masters of Hoeth and five Ellyrian Reavers; a Skaven Warlord, a Skaven Warlock Engineer, 40 Skaven Clanrats, a Skaven Master Moulder, two Skaven Rat Ogres, a Skaven Warpfire Thrower and a Skaven Poisoned Wind Mortar.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was in gw today and found out that they are doing a prize draw in stores, at least in the uk. Every store is giving away a battalion, plus the thurrock store has a second draw on the day to win a painted 4x4 gaming table, custom figure case with the twin tailed comet painted as a skaven warpstone meteor, plus a load of other stuff the guy spoke about but i can't remember. I think everyone who goes to the stores between now and release will get an invite card which has the entry ticket for the battalion draw. The other draw you get tickets for ordering island of blood and other stuff you do in store between now and the release.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ah yes, GW is like a cunning crack dealer. Sells us all we need to get hooked at a very reasonable price and after that everything else costs shitloads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts