Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter how I try to build an army; fluffy, competetive, HMC, LMC, horde (okay - not too big a problem) or MSU etc, the inability to take everything you need from the specials slots is crippling.

You can take a decent unit of black orcs and some spear chuckas, or some boar boys/ chariots and some spear chuckas, but you can't take all 3. Seriously, whether it is ItP squig herds, or - most often - boar boys, I can never get the last unit I need in to make the list feel right and balanced. Don't get me wrong, orcs for 6/7 points are great core choices, but up against WoC, HE with good army selection, you can't just mob them.

Am I wrong?

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Doh! can you take up to 50% from special!? I really need a new BRB! anyone got an IoB one for cheap? :p

EDIT: posted this at the same time as you whizzbang. Thank you for the advice.

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah squig herds are so underated. ItP!! Love it when an opponent thinks they will scare them off a flank and then crush your rear. No... they will tie you up then blow up on your ass!

BTW; Savage Orcs: Y or N? I like them, but think I am biased by my love of the models. Frenzy is a bitch at times.

· Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love you Whizzwang.

( Was going to type; I love Whizzwang! - but that kinda sounded wrong. )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.