Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, my esteemed chaps, i'm just back from a long, college-induced hobby hiatus, and i've been floating around the boards for the last couple of days. I noticed something though, or at least I think I noticed something. It seems an awful lot quieter here than it was when I left, a lot less new posts every time I log on. Is that just me having overly-rosey memories of Heresy, or is it actually an issue other people have noticed?

If it is an issue, what can we, as supporters, do to combat it and try to encourage more discussions and posts from people?

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I suppose 6th did cause a haemorrhage of 40k players (including myself). What was the 'big hack'?

Surely now with the advent of 7th edition it would be a good time to have a bit of a drive for high quality content to whip up some discussion.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Actually, to be fair the cunts hit us a second time just as we were recovering I believe :(

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think i remember that, trying to log on one time and the site being down. once I get back into the swing of 40k competitively i'll happily do some tacticas and things. Also a review of the SW codex when it comes out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts