Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just noticed the last few day that there seems to be less and less people on over the last few weeks, not sure if its just a lul in the traffic due to holidays and such but it seems to only be one row of names in the signed in section and a few hundred in the guest some of which are proably bots though I don't know the security in this regard.

Is there really anything we can do? As with may of the websites like this old one. Is it doomed to fail? Doomed to a slow demise?

Can we help? Can we do anything? Can i do anything?

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Batreps, tutorials, project logs, tacticas, reviews, stories, news. These are just some of the things we need to get more attention and what we need if you or anyone else is genuinely serious in helping.

When was the last monstrous creature, non metallic metal, or foreword painting tutorial someone put up?

Did anyone cover/review the Tau formations in the Mont'ka supplement?

We need traffic and content, not links to that stuff on other sites.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Content!!! Ok certainly can try to help in that regard got myself a new photography booth the other day so painting tutorials are certainly something i can do now, though not too sure with what you ment with "When was the last monstrous creature, non metallic metal, or foreword painting tutorial someone put up?" More monsterous creatures??? I can certainly start putting together some for my golden waaagh, how to paint yellow armor and so forth.

As to tau formations don't have the book and more importantly don't know the synergy or how tau really functions anymore save from the 6th edition book.

As to other content certainly can and always do try to evoke interesting conversation, though many are part of the "fluff" section and are part of my ramblings.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
His point was there is very little new content on the site, hence little reason to come to it.

Content that draws new users are tactics articles, painting tutorials, ect ect.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
So long as the site is so heavily tied to 40k, our success will depend on 40k's success as a whole. Sure the hobby in general is far more than the one system, but our entire theme is 40k oriented and that has always seemed to dominate most of the site.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
As I've said elsewhere, the amount of adverts on here now is fucking horrendous. And it surely can't be only me that is suffering ridiculous loading times on the pages on here these days?
I've had to refresh/reload this page about five to times to read the other responses.

"Beyond a joke" doesn't even come close! I have no trouble anywhere else on the net. :ireful2:

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really? Thats interesting all i see nomally is the banners at the bottom and top? They don't seem to slow loading for me all that much. Maybe its localization of the ads or your own internet, but certainly a comme t for the continuing of this forum.

·
Registered
Space marines ( 13th Legion/ Ultramarines chapter), tyranids, Drukhari, Custodes, SoS,
133 Posts
I too feel sad it seems to have gone exceedingly quiet on this site. We need active participation. Especially given everyone is coming out of Covid-Hibernation (well, us in the UK anyways, hope everyone is staying as safe as they can).

We need to increase the newer content on this site. I will contribute as much as I can when I can, but with a baby, odd shifts (thank goodness they haven't blocked my access to this forum) it may be sporadic.

Hold fire for posts regarding my latest army build, independent stories, a couple lockdown batreps and assortment of ramblings from my workstation. Anyone wants to discuss any topic, I'm free to talk :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts