Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I hope you like having 6 less reputation. It really isn't difficult to have a coherently worded post, one that is actually readable and doesn't abuse colloquialisms to no end. So next time you decide to post, please, please for the love of Khorne actually think about your post and make it at least semi-readable.

·
Registered
594 Posts
My.....My soul. It is dead.

Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
please read the username between the coughs as he is a friend and he has a reputation of posting things like that to annoy.
well, if you wanted to have a private conversation use pm, don't waste our time and the site's server space with crap.

Also, read the damn forum rules, it explicitly forbids both leetspeak and double posting. if you want to add something to a post, edit it.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Lets not be too mean to the guy. I mean he may have done it on purpose, but I'd assume being pelted with tons of tons of neg rep and verbal bashing so far has been punishment enough.

We don't want to be too mean to the new guys. If the behavior persists on other threads, though, then it will be warranted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have some nids so yeah i really want to drop pod 40 dreadnoughts into mazgras face as i assume this is regularly done. also overpwnage (wtf)
this post screams out for people to troll. i didn't even know you could get negative rep

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
This is what happens when you apply Khorne to the English Language

Have fun with less (well, even less) rep then you already had

And its not even a good list either!

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I feel strongly compelled to minus rep everyone who minus repped him. He clearly caught a tonne of flak already over it.
Not a good idea, they obviously felt strongly enough to do it so you would be just adding fuel to the fire, plus we were all new once, but if your new and your first posts cause you to get -rep its a good idea to apologise and read the rules and restart on the right footing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Even so. You get thirty people minus repping one guy, is how we get new guys who never come back. Not who decide to become productive.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Even so. You get thirty people minus repping one guy, is how we get new guys who never come back. Not who decide to become productive.
hypothetically speaking maybe if 30 people felt strongly enough about his postings to minus rep him maybe the site would be better off without him?

thats not my opinion on the matter, but people dont minus rep lightly even for new members and generally speaking new members dont get minus rep for there opening posts as a matter of course, because most of them post in english and coherently and take the time to read how others post and work out what the rules are.The new member here with a minus rep is an exception

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Reputation Rules
Please do not post about reputations. If you feel you have received an unfair or unjust reputation award please contact a member of staff. Please do not make posts or comments in The Forum complaining about such events. In addition, please do not request or "beg" for reputation points as this will be considered a violation of The Rules.
For the record, the last few pages appear to be against forum rules.

As to the original list, I think it's all pretty much been said. DE melee armies do quite well in special events (arena fights at the FLGS, for example) but they aren't so good for full games. You'll need some vehicles for your combat squads and quite a few more objective-grabbing units. Poke around the Army List section for some pointers, or ask another DE player, this is quite a good site for getting advice.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hrm well if this is a legit post rep or no rep eldar are as powerd as anyone else they lack at somethings but a re amaesing in othere gramer nazis beware i have made MISTAKES DUN DUN DER!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Check the last post date dude, this thread hasn't been posted in for nearly a year, and I don't think the op has been active in about the same amount of time

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.