Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Yes, but that time it was "his friend" who was on his account. I'll leave it for you to decide just how sceptical I am about that excuse.
Sometimes my mum uses mine....... :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, but that time it was "his friend" who was on his account. I'll leave it for you to decide just how sceptical I am about that excuse.
I can believe it. If you go back and look, the english suddenly got a lot better for a few posts and read like a native speaker. However, people tend to befriend others who have similar interests and outlooks on the world, so it's not necessarily that surprising that the friend and OP are both in need of learning the art of patients; not to mention learning that you need a little more evidence than a couple of book titles disappearing from third party sites and some misinterpreted twitter comment.

I'm guessing our official unofficial Black Library rep (insofar as being the only one among us with direct experience having a work published by Black Library) has had more than one working title of a book change somewhere along the line between the initial idea and what ended up on the cover. I also recall there being a bit in the forward of Emperor's Gift about how the initial deadline for that book came and went as it underwent a metamorphosis.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood
Ok, seems he doesn't understand a thing from the last time. Well i'm tired making excuses to anyone for the thing i haven't done, so i will close this acc. So no more bullshit from him. No more threads - so be happy

Personally to Angel of Blood - man, not everyone has an ability to read overpriced English books and to have his personal account on forums. Poverty, war, Russians - and other trillion problems.
That doesn't mean - that you should be rude and cynical

·
Registered
104 Posts
man, not everyone has an ability to read overpriced English books and to have his personal account on forums.
I don't seem to remember having to pay for this account... On a serious note, are E-mails like... strictly controlled in Russia or something? Why is it hard for him to get his own account?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
On a serious note, are E-mails like... strictly controlled in Russia or something?
We are from Ukraine, not Russia. But not everyone here, has an internet provider in the 21 century (yeah it happens) - and right now we are in Russian blockade: half of our providers and traffic are blocked.
Anyway i started new account procedure - so it should not be a problem anymore.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Khorne's Fist
No - i was in Ireland. For our all sake - he doesn't have a visa :grin:

But - yeah he commented in my place. Now this will not be a problem - i just changed my credentials and blocked his access. So - no 'flame' anymore.

Cheers mates :grin:

Sad about the BL facebook closure - last time i checked, it was more than 59 000 likes. Strange - that with this support - they have closed it :grin:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stop spewing this crap - it's annoying. I'll have to take a warhammer and beat you and your imaginary friend.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts