Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Brothers!

I'm a wayward brother of the fourth legion living in the Philippine segmentum...living in seclusion much like my fave Chaos Legion. Well.... not so secluded since Chaos players here outnumber loyalists (Insert Maniacal laugh here). Here's a few things about me:

- How did you find us. - Through the wonders of Google...the best of the Dark god's blessings.
- Your location. - The Philippine Segmentum
- High School memories. - Errr...let's move on shall we?
- Why did you choose that handle (name). - Because all my gaming names have the prefix "Eul" in it and Hades is my favorite greek god.
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general - reading the 40k fluff for 10 years, just started playing 2 months ago.
- Best memory during a battle. - When an opponent makes a brilliant strategic move.....then get's screwed over by the dice gods. FOR CHAOS!!!
- Favourite army. - Iron Warriors. Period.
- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. - none yet...hoping to meet a lot of good people here.
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about. - I'm in this hobbey for the pure unadulterated enjoyment of it. I field units most of the time because it's either fluffy or fun. If I win in the process then great. If not then the sun will still shine tomorrow. Oh, and when I'm playing a game I sort of act like Invader Zim...screaming included.
- Why not include a picture? - I did didn't I?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Madness? Madness? THIS IS...ahem...sorry I'm watching 300.

Thanks for the welcome brother.:biggrin:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :so_happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts