rhino w/ extra armor and smoke launchers

6x chaos marines
plasma gun, meltagun, MOCU, aspiring champion w/ power fist, infiltrate

chaos predator
turret autocannon, heavy bolter sponsons, extra armor

vindicator
parasitic possession, extra armor

basilisk

I went with parasitic possession for the vindicator to make sure it doesn't get taken out of the game as a result of "weapon destroyed." I wasn't originally planning on taking the basilisk, but when I had exactly 100 points left to spend, I couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
383 Posts
3 Heavies seems a tad overkill in a 1000 point game, especially when you also have 2 Oblits. Perhaps drop one and get a third CSM squad?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FrozenOrb said:
3 Heavies seems a tad overkill in a 1000 point game, especially when you also have 2 Oblits. Perhaps drop one and get a third CSM squad?
The problem there is that each heavy support option is cheaper than a CSM squad, so it'd have to be a heavy and an obliterator, and that seems like a pretty costly sacrifice.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Vindicator and bassie must take vechile upgrades from there parent list mustn't they? so Power of the machine spirit on the vindi

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too_hot_to_handle said:
Vindicator and bassie must take vechile upgrades from there parent list mustn't they? so Power of the machine spirit on the vindi
Nope, they may only take Chaos upgrades.

·
Registered
804 Posts
With your rhino marines if your going to be doing alot of running around, make them melta guns, im sure you rather not have any overheats taking out some of your few marines, plus with a nice little rhino zipping around to transport them they can make quick strikes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts