Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Dazed and confused.
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using them tomorrow for the first time, and am a bit confused by the wording. My old drill instructor always said there was no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid recruit, so...

If you hit with all three attacks, does the target receive damage for each hit, or just the one damage however many hits it takes?

Also, what does it mean by "then cancel all dice results"? What dice results?

Thank you for your answers, and patience, in advance.

Attachments

· Dazed and confused.
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help chaps.

So, game played, and the Imperial oppressors were crushed by the plucky Rebel pilots. The ion cannons on the Y and B proved very handy (loving the turret in the Y wing), limiting the front runners in his Tie squadron for a couple of turns while the two speed demons powered up the flank, proving a distraction for the shuttle. The E Wing ended up k turning into the middle of his squadron, blocking a few moves for him.

While the fast ships did their job and took it for the team, the Y and B wings did most of the damage, killing the ties which included Howlrunner. I actually ignored the shuttle until the last turn, but my opponent kindly kept dealing himself two damage with Darth Vader's ability to boost the shuttle's hits by causing damage to his own ship. All in all a great game, and I've grown to like the game even more.

Also, @Tawa, just realised this wasn't posted in the Fantasy Flight forum. Can you move it over there? Cheers.

· Dazed and confused.
8,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The 'doomshuttle' Darth on a basic Lambda, is good because it is dirt cheap and has 10 hull, so can do up to 5 Darth-caused crits. On the right list it can be killer, basically stuff without shields, or with shields stripped. So they suck for the B wing, but good for say Ties, interceptors etc that lack shields.
He also had weapons engineer I think. It let him aquire two target locks and pass one to another ship. That proved nasty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.