Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right,First off it is another wave after wave thing so don't expect something mindblowing.

Deployment: Defender starts within 12" of one of the short ends of the battlefield. Attacker starts within 18" of the opposite end

Army List: Defender Chooses Their points cost, Attacker starts off with half of defender's point (Defender Chooses 1000 points, Atacker gets 500). The Attacker Must have at least Four troops choices but doesn't have to take a HQ. The attacker also has Double slots for all FOC slots (I.E 4 HQs, 12 Troops, 6 Elites Etc). The defender is restricted to normal FOC.

Terrain: Have like a outpost, city edge, Space port Etc. for the defenders 'base', the attacker has lots of spread out cover in between the 'base' and the attacker's starting point.

How many turns: Until defender is wiped out

How it works: The attacker must try to Wipeout the defender's force. The defender must try to kill all of the attacker's force as well as trying to lose as little of his/her force. Once ALL of the attacker's force are dead, the defender gets one turn of free movement. After that the attacker gets 10% extra points of the defender's starting points (E.G defender started with 1000 and has only killed the attcking force once. The attacking force gets their 500 points AND and extra 100 points) (note: the attacker is allowed to swap out units)

Once the defender has been destroyed, The two players switch positions (I.E the attacker is now the defender and vise versa). Whoever lasts the longest amount of turns win.

If there are any mistakes or crap up in there just say and i'll edit it.

I hope you guys and gals play this and enjoy it! :victory:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so every time the attacker's forces get completel destroyed, he gains 10% extra points.

lets say the defender begins with 1000 points. the attacker would begin with 500 points. every time the attacker's forces gets destroyed he gets an extra 100 points (10% of 1000 is 100) so the attackers army would now be 600 points

1 - 3 of 3 Posts