Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Heretics - longtime lurker finally feeling brave enough to say hello to the community - Kreuger clued me into this place a while back and I've enjoyed following the project logs but have never really felt like I had something to contribute. I've been playing 40k off and on since 2nd edition in the early 90s and have mostly played Ultamarines & Harlequins \ Eldar; I also have a Warriors of Chaos \ Khorne army for WHFB. After a long absence from the game, I was seduced back by the release of Betrayal at Calth & the Genestealer Cult boxed set. I've always been more of a gamer than a painter \ modeler, but I'm finding myself enjoying it more and more as it's a relaxing way to spend time without being in front of a computer screen.

At this point, I haven't played a game of 40k in a decade or more, but some of the recent changes in GW's production ethos have got me itching for it badly - the possibility of a new version of Necromunda has me chomping at the bit to get back into gaming.

Here are some pics of the cult-in-progress!

Attachments

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome! :good:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts