Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.

Been lurking on this site for some time and thought I should take the plunge.

Basically been into 40K since the beginning but have been pretty hopeless at learning game rules in general and painting. That said my Black Legion army is nearing 2000 points so I can breath a small sigh of relief.

What did get me back into gaming is being one of the organisers of GamesFest, a one day gaming convention, that has run for the last 3 years.

Hopeful of running another one next year and maybe going for a Dark Eldar Army!

Cheers
W

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
welcome to the forum Waltermundo!

You have picked a good army to go for next, sounds like soon to be released Dark Eldar will V nice.

You say you're pretty hopeless at painting but would you say your painting has improved much over the years?
I have found despite my awfulness when I started that I continuously improve a little

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys....the painting has definitely improved over the past year but rest assured I won't be troubling the Eavy Metal team.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I know what you mean. Nothing is worse than pulling your Chaos Marines out of a Super Clean dip and scrubbing off four or five layers of paint...

Needless to say, I have found that reading some tips and putting them into practice works. After a while, it sort of just comes to you. I wish you good luck and glad to see another denizen of the Immaterium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts