Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Forum-Members,

being new to this board I'd like to take the chance to tell you a little bit about me.

I first ran into Warhammer 40k in the late 80s when I bought the Rouge Trader rulebook at my local gaming store. It was pretty much love at first sigth....

As it was I was always more interested in the fluff side of the wargaming hobby, rather than painting minatures and actually fighting battles (must have something to do with my rather crappy strategic skills....).

After following Warhammer for quite some years I lost interest in the hobby and went on to other pursuits (studies, a career, a family....).

A couple of years ago my old love was rekindled when I chanced on some 40k books on Amazon. Since then I've been hooked again.

I used to hang out and post on the old Black Library Forum, until they closed it down after remodeling their website (SHAME!).

Looking for a new home to discuss BL novels and WH40k fluff I landed right here.
And I hope I'll stay for a while.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the heresy. Hopefully you will stay here for a while and start many great discussions in the fluff section and maybe try your hand at writing some and posting in the original works section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts