Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me! Hi guys, thought I'd introduce myself before I did anything else. :victory:

Played 40k about 5 years ago in my dark youth (I'm now at university) and recently started the hobby again. I'm building a CSM army though not sure of the chapter yet, though I do like the look of "The Purge" and or the Red Corsairs. At the moment I'm just finishing my first squad from an old box of thousand sons I had but assembled them as regular marines (I was impulsive way back when)
Gonna be posting some pictures later of the marines that are finished and the aspiring sorceror which I just finished the blues on.

Look forward to posting more!

XoX

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi there, welcome to Heresy.
"Gonna be posting some pictures later of the marines that are finished and the aspiring sorceror which I just finished the blues on." -New pics are always welcome!

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Hi there, welcome to Heresy.
"Gonna be posting some pictures later of the marines that are finished and the aspiring sorceror which I just finished the blues on." -New pics are always welcome!
Ah good a fellow blood angel, let us pure these unclean Filth! (or at least make them put on pants and Shoes...) Anyhow Welcome!

*edit*

you play chaos i just noticed....

Thus let us strike you down and Offer your souls to The great Sanguinius! (Ya his corpse eats souls now live with it)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy.

Ah you're interested in the Red Corsairs I see? Good choice :) (no I don't do them anymore, it was quite a while ago now). The Purge however are a VERY nice looking army.

Enjoy your stay.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Hello and welcome to Heresy.

Ah you're interested in the Red Corsairs I see? Good choice :) (no I don't do them anymore, it was quite a while ago now). The Purge however are a VERY nice looking army.

Enjoy your stay.

How the hell do you beat me to posting in every single thread??

Also if you do red Corsairs i would say pick up a ton Of power fists and Mimic your Sergent's after Huron Blackheart to screw with your opponents head :laugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha I like that about the champions! I'm still having a think about chapters because they're all so cool >_< but I reckon the next thing to get is a battle force as it'll just boost my army to a playable level

1 - 6 of 6 Posts