Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May I present to you; the brave, the bold, it can only be: Sergeant Krak Head of the Blood Angels!

During his early days as a tactical marine, Krak Head's squad was being transported by a Rhino on some planet or something. Suddenly, his squad came under fire by a squad of Chaos Space Marines. One of the Chaos Space Marines shot his missile launcher at the Rhino as Krak Head's squad was disembarking, but it didn't quite hit its target. Instead of hitting the Rhino, the krak missile he had shot had gotten lodged in the young tactical marine's helmet, somehow unexploded. The Blood Angels returned fire, Krak Head included, shrugging off his injury. Many of the marines succumbed to the Red Thirst and charged headlong into close combat. During this combat, Krak Head got hold of the Chaos Space Marine who shot him, thanked him for the present, then ripped his head off with his bare hands (something which he is now known to do often). After the battle, he refused to let the Techmarines de-weaponise the missile in hope that some day he may headbutt a mighty enemy as a last resort in combat. Due to his bravery in battle, he was promoted to sergeant and was forever deemed as Sergeant Krak Head.

Well that is the epic and toootaly not made up on the spot story of Sergeant Krak Head, who is, in my opinion, the most eligible marine for the captainsy of the Second Company. I know there were probably a billion-and-one flaws in that story, but you get the point, that being that Sergeant Krak Head is a badass, gung-ho epitome of pure awesomeness. Even the Angry Marines have tried to recruit him for his badassery, offering him the use of the fabled Power Sack full of Power Doorknobs (As described in Codex: Angry Marines). I have more fluff planned for Krak Head but this is enough for now, I want to see how people react to him as a character first. (This story was originally going to be about his squad going on a mission to buy some Mountain Dew, but I thought that may have gone a little too far)

I have taken pictures of the model I have made of him. At the moment he is unpainted, but I do intend to paint him once I actually get good at painting :3 I have only painted one miniature fully but his name is the Noob Marine, so no points for guessing how that turned out. (But don't worry, I've got fluff for him too, so stay tuned)
That's all I've got to say, I would love to know what you guys think of this as it is my first time writing fluff (Surprising, right?)

(PS: Sorry about the sideways pictures)

Attachments

·
Bruva I am hit!
582 Posts
Glorious tale, bruva. I shall adopt Sgt. Krak Head as my spiritual liege.

The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but clear enough that I can tell Sgt. Krak Head indeed has a krak missile in his head.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Other than the fact that the impact would have probably absolutely annihilated his head, that's really funny :p Nice model as well
What I didn't mention is the low gravity of the planet. It slowed down the missile just enough not to kill him. Or maybe the spiritual essence of Sanguinius saved him and gave him a second chance, seeing how powerful he would become

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was no dud, the Techmarines wanted to de-weaponise it, meaning that it was indeed a live missile

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 41st millennium isn't exactly the most serious place, they have massive fists which they go around punching people to bits with and some people fight with flashlights instead of weapons

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well it made me laugh, good show ^.^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts