Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- How did you find us.
I googled for tips and ideas on painting Imperial Fists since I think I've finally settled on making my space marines into a chapter of my own device but painted Yellow.

- Your location.
Lund, sweden. A quite unremarkable University town in southern Sweden.

- High School memories.
Ah, that would be too many to mention :grin:

- Why did you choose that handle (name).
Easy. My first email adress was a number and a swedish word (me being a total n00b with the intrernets). When I found out that my then favourite band Iron Maiden had a online mail service I changed address into ironjens[at]ironmaiden.com. Sadly this service was discontinued, but my net-name sticks.
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
Since we visited my parents friends in England 1990 and we visited the Cambridge GW shop and I got space hulk.
- Best memory during a battle.

- Favourite army.
Oooo, tough decision. But it's always the orks that I return to.
- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
Nope, they're on warseer.
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
I love heavy metal and all heavier kinds of music. I work as an assistant at a school for autistic kids. I buy, build and convert models in a falling order of speed, but painting is never a priority.
- Why not include a picture?
Nope, I'm too shy, but maybe when I've painted my models you can see them :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.