Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- How did you find us.
I googled for tips and ideas on painting Imperial Fists since I think I've finally settled on making my space marines into a chapter of my own device but painted Yellow.

- Your location.
Lund, sweden. A quite unremarkable University town in southern Sweden.

- High School memories.
Ah, that would be too many to mention :grin:

- Why did you choose that handle (name).
Easy. My first email adress was a number and a swedish word (me being a total n00b with the intrernets). When I found out that my then favourite band Iron Maiden had a online mail service I changed address into ironjens[at]ironmaiden.com. Sadly this service was discontinued, but my net-name sticks.
- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general
Since we visited my parents friends in England 1990 and we visited the Cambridge GW shop and I got space hulk.
- Best memory during a battle.

- Favourite army.
Oooo, tough decision. But it's always the orks that I return to.
- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
Nope, they're on warseer.
- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
I love heavy metal and all heavier kinds of music. I work as an assistant at a school for autistic kids. I buy, build and convert models in a falling order of speed, but painting is never a priority.
- Why not include a picture?
Nope, I'm too shy, but maybe when I've painted my models you can see them :biggrin:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome to heresy Yellow space marines sound good mate, will you be posting some pics. Any problems feel free to sout and also see you in the other areas of the forums

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts