Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya gang, long time lurker here, and with heresy being down for awhile i realized how much i used to be on these boards :grin:, mostly 40k fluff and background. I realized that i never really introduced myself, i am an older gamer, played the original rogue trader and still have all my beakie marines and mark 1 land raiders, predators and rhinos. I havent played a game in over 15 years at least, I am now more into the modelling and fluff aspects of the hobby, but I am slowly building up a nice new necron army. Just wanted to say hi and i appreciate this great board for our hobby, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Started out lurking myself, then realised that the enigmatic pull of a social hobby website that wasn't all about what I had for dinner, or whos sleeping with whom, was to hard to ignore.

Now if only I could put down the keyboard and eat something. . . . .

. . . . Nope. Malnutrition it is then.

Welcome to the named ranks of Heresy mate. Glad to have you with us.:victory:

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
welcome in from the cold, enjoy the stay and would love to see those retro minis, I got some awfully painted rogue trader era marines, I mean terrible!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are a couple quick photos i took before this giant storm is about to hit the east coast here, got some old dreds/imperial robots, old tanks, and some epic eldar titans, btw these were all painted 15-20 years ago, so be kind hehe

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts