Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

461 - 480 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
This is hilarious. If I could dress up as a giant dick and run around on the beach chasing people and blasting them with glitter jizz, I would be so happy
You know what, Horus? I believe you! :laugh:

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Apprently somebody blew a gasket over the recent warhammer fantasy changes and lit his entire 900+ dollar fantasy army collection, on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUPJ0inN4c
Wow, look at that tard rage. First off, Age of Sigmar is awesome. Even if it wasn't, it's not like you can't continue to play 8th edition. It's a game-- go play it, and don't worry about what the most current product is. If you destroy $900+ of stuff you've spent hundreds of hours on because you don't like the direction they took the new product when you own and can continue to enjoy what you have, you're a moron. Even if it wasn't something you had spent a lot of time on, and a lot of money on, if someone else would get anything out of it, why destroy it? Destroying stuff because you're pissed doesn't make you cool or prove your point to anybody-- it just makes you a cunt.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Wow, look at that tard rage. First off, Age of Sigmar is awesome. Even if it wasn't, it's not like you can't continue to play 8th edition. It's a game-- go play it, and don't worry about what the most current product is. If you destroy $900+ of stuff you've spent hundreds of hours on because you don't like the direction they took the new product when you own and can continue to enjoy what you have, you're a moron. Even if it wasn't something you had spent a lot of time on, and a lot of money on, if someone else would get anything out of it, why destroy it? Destroying stuff because you're pissed doesn't make you cool or prove your point to anybody-- it just makes you a cunt.
And then there are the idiots down in the comments that support him doing that..... what is wrong with people?

900 bucks right there turned into a puddle of melted plastic. What a waste

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Unlike most players with a beef against games workshop, this guy complains so melodramaticly that his complaining has a carbon footprint.

·
3,351 Posts
Wow. Just wow. Not that I agree with the church Satan, but I like the separation of church and state and I would prefer more of it.

Those poor Satanists. Of course the news wouldn't run interviews with stable eloquent Satanists. Instead they get the guy confessing to "not" jerking off to his neighbor's Victoria secret catalog.

It's like he's channelling Dennis Hopper's character from Apocalypse Now, and instead of Kurtz he has Baphomet.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Wow. Just wow. Not that I agree with the church Satan, but I like the separation of church and state and I would prefer more of it.

Those poor Satanists. Of course the news wouldn't run interviews with stable eloquent Satanists. Instead they get the guy confessing to "not" jerking off to his neighbor's Victoria secret catalog.

It's like he's channelling Dennis Hopper's character from Apocalypse Now, and instead of Kurtz he has Baphomet.
The whole thing is fake. But it looks really real. He's a comic who makes videos on Youtube.

·
3,351 Posts
That's hilarious. What's his name?

461 - 480 of 526 Posts