Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

241 - 260 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
You know all of these religious sex toys. we really should all pitch in and send a box of the over to the folks an westboro baptist.Those people need to learn to relax a little. im thinking a couple of baby jesus, some of the bibles, and a virgin mary or two for good measure. And we cant forget a few Shivas for those who are REALLY uptight.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts

Yes, that is a thing that exists AND IS FOR SALE

So yeah, Twitter taught me about how far Bronies are going. :no: :headbutt::suicide:
Oh you know I have to get one of these for Tawa for the next gift exchange. I don't think I will let my son watch my little pony any more or he will want one of these and then I would never get him out of his room.

·
8,723 Posts
It makes my eyes bleed.....

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Oh you know I have to get one of these for Tawa for the next gift exchange. I don't think I will let my son watch my little pony any more or he will want one of these and then I would never get him out of his room.
Wait, you have a son, who has a room, and you're NOT going to let him have one of these for his MLP fun time? o_O
This is the perfect way to know where he is and what he's doing at all times!
I'm tempted to order one on your behalf now and have @Tawa deliver with visual instructions on how to use it. :biggrin::shok::crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
241 - 260 of 526 Posts