Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd create a thread to share info with like-minded individuals. I'm constantly exploring bits and various sculpts for conversion potential. There are some really creative folks here and elsewhere doing the same. If you find something here interesting, I'm glad.

If you have conversion thoughts that you may not build or use yourself but think someone else could draw inspiration from, please share! Brainstorming, suggestions, whatever.

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was just exploring the various sculpts brainstorming and such, and found this WoC Warshrine with these awesome mutants carrying the structure.

I think they could work really well for Nurgle conversions. Daemon Princes, Lords, Spawn, whatever. I see potential:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I found a whirlwind made out of a hard drive.

The thing is up for sale on ebay, and aside from the missile luncher looks really good. I wonder how the heck he made it.

proof that cool conversion can come from anywhere

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I wonder how the heck he made it.
It's a hard drive and a HDD cooler with 2 sticks of Ram and tank tracks stuck to the side. Pretty simple to do and it doesn't look too bad at all.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
That's actually surprisingly effective! The GW parts are actually weakest components just due to the size I think.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
It's a hard drive and a HDD cooler with 2 sticks of Ram and tank tracks stuck to the side. Pretty simple to do and it doesn't look too bad at all.
any idea what kit the tracks came from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts