Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an idea for an elite space marine chapter, with only a small amount of companies, who main purpose is to prevent enemy forces from leaving a system or location.
They have a full size fleet even though the chapter is smaller, and the fleet always moves as one. Their scheme is half khaki and half dark green, with a green helmet on rank'n'file troops. Khaki helmets on sergeants and veterans. Veterans and scouts have a blended khaki/brown/green camo scheme on their arms and shoulders.

They make heavy use of landspeeders, light marine and guard vehicles, and boarding ships.
They only have a select few suits of terminator armor which are black, so besides for bodyguards or corridor-clearing they aren't used. The 1st company are all exceptional scouts and while being in full khaki/brown/green camo armor can sneak with up on an outdoorsman. Their favored weapons are meltaguns.

I'll post some fluff and a few painted models as I progress with their story, idea, theme.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
I like it. It seems like a solid list. Are they Codex-strict or a bit more lenient? Or are they heck-who-needs-the-Codex-let's-make-our-own?

Like my Marines. lolz.
-Dirge

1 - 2 of 2 Posts