Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to the site though I've lurked for some time. Decided to join up after I saw the HO blog network thing and thought it was great that a forum is supporting blogging enough to do something like that. Makes me giddy.:grin:

Anyways, I've been playing 40k only for about 3 or 4 years now, started with Dark Angels and then migrated to Space Marines where I've been ever since. I've had an Ork army and Guard army (well, I still have the Guard army but it's terribly neglected) in between but Space Marines are my love and passion. Have been contemplating an all Nurgle Demon army or a Chaos army though... we'll see if that impulse ends up panning out.

I'm a big fan of the online 40k community- a member (and at least somewhat active) on various forums, have a blog as previously mentioned (Terran Forge for anyone interested) and started up a 40k e-zine called The Astro Mag (link for those interested) one bored summer day in 2008 which has grown quite well since the depressing fall of Firebase. I didn't work on the mag much for the past year due to time constraints, but I'm back helping with layout and stuff like that. I noticed you guys have a mag in production, correct? Any news on when that's planning to be released- looks like it'll be pretty awesome!

Well, so, that's the 40k side of me. Personal side, I'm an Electrical Engineering student currently working in Lynchburg, VA for a company called Harris as a Systems Engineer though I go to school the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester (duh), NY. Big music fan- favorite genres being prog metal and symphonic metal, but I do enjoy quite a bit of electronica and industrial stuff too. I'm not picky, I just can't STAND country. At. All.

Ok. Well, I'm off to start my project log. I look forward to being a part of your community!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome!! Ill be your guide for this evening.
When I say guide I mean not a guide but someone who does next to nothing to help unless you wonder into the army list section.....I talk too much anyway welcome aboard!:)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Hello Arkaedin and welcome to Heresy Online!

Are you Arkaedin as in one of the administrators of The Palantir? Or just a coincedence you have the same name?

Either way welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts