Herald of The Warp
I think they will honestly, which is why I'm starting out this adventure with a pure Marine army. My plan is to have daemons coming in later or via summoning, but I feel that to get a real grip on the 30k setting I need to start without them.I just wonder whether Daemons don't break up the balance in a game where all armies are based upon the same "Codex" ?
So I have bought a few new things to the army, just to get this year going - A little update on the army so far.
Owned, assembled and ready to go:
- 30 Tacticals (incl. 2 sergeans with power swords)
- 5 Cataphrii Terminators with Lightning Claws
- 20 Assault Marines (Incl. 2 sergeants with interchangeable arms for various weapons)
- 1 Praetor in termie armor, with Combimelta and chainfist
- 1 Centurion with plasma and power mace
- 1 Diabolist (Sorcerer model, but can be used as I see it)
- 10 Outrider Bikes (Needs repainting from Crimson Slaughter, but still works)
- 1 Sicaran Battle Tank (Needs repainting from Crimson Slaughter, but still works)
- 1 Land Raider (Needs repainting from Crimson Slaughter, but still works)
Bought, but not assembled yet:
- 3 Rhinos
- Erebus & Kor Phaeron
- Zardu Layak & bodyguards
- Primarch Lorgar
- Mhara Gal Tainted Dreadnought
On the wishlist for 2016:
- 15 Dark Brethren
- 20 Ashen Circle
- 1 Spartan Assault Tank
- 3 Medusa
Input is very welcome in terms of what I should get first on the wishlist and/or bought but not assembled list first. I'm starting with the 3 rhinos this month, but I'm not sure which other unit to focus on after that.
All the possibilities!