Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I was reading the Skitarii rules and came across this;

Burst Pistol: A weapon with this special rule fires five shots when fired, but is otherwise treated as a Pistol.

Does this mean that each Infiltrator fires 5 shots per attack? If they do that means with +1A from the Pistol they fire 15 shots for three attacks, and each of those shots has Shred. Assuming i'm reading it right, am I?

LotN

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
In combat pistols count as a melee weapon for the sake of seeing if you have 2 melee weapons, you don't gain the attack profile of the pistol (unless you're Cypher). So no.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
In combat pistols count as a melee weapon for the sake of seeing if you have 2 melee weapons, you don't gain the attack profile of the pistol (unless you're Cypher). So no.
Thank god:shok:

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
Looking at the rules of the Infiltrators...

If the entire squad replaces their stubcarbines & power swords for the flechette blasters (burst pistol special rule) & taser goads, then in the shooting phase, each Infiltrator will have 5x 12" S2 Shred shots and on close-combat will have the +1 attack modifier as this kit out comprises of both the pistol and melee weapon. So Infiltrator will get 2+1 A and the Princeps will get 3+1 A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts