Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, once again :).

I have another piece from my studio to show you, this is Industrial Complex, and in case you wonder, every building is modular,
so it makes it a lot easier to storage whole piece. It is made for a 40k player, but I imagine that with a few changes it can well fit
into Steampunk surroundings. More detailed photos you can find on my blog. Enjoy :)

Soon I will post a few tutorials on this and some other pieces. Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
This is a nice piece. May look a little too clean, but with a few ladders this would make a great piece of Necromunda scenary as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice stuff looks like a nice piece for a city game. Painted really well and some good texture, the ruble looks good and giving your walls them metal looking corners is a nice touch.

One thing though that i notice alot of scenery builders do is they use pipes and wires etc on walls and theres nothing on the other side of the wall, let your imagination run and think and look how and where everything goes together. Dosnt matters at all as its just some surroundings and cover for games. Just something i think about while building something.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the comments,

@Whiskey: you ar edefinitely right, but you have to bear in mind that these terrain pieces have to be playable, and that you have a lot of place for the minis. As my skills progress I will implement more details in the buildings, but I have to keep playability high.

Cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
This terrain has already been sold, so no :). I might make another piece similar to this one, but this piece is a stand alone terrain.

Cheers
if you did some kind of destroyed factory with something like vehicle parts inside would be cool

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Excellent work sir! Whoever purchased that got a nice piece. +rep

1 - 11 of 11 Posts