Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
So that forgeworld armour that has been glimpsed has finally unravelled and can be seen here. Also available for preorder are these Rouge Trader era special weapons.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yeah, the l weapons are just nice. Very similar to the old-school weapons, but updated to fit with the newer look...

Ditto for the Mark III armour. Now to see what the story for them is...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
all the new stuff seriously looks awesome, those mk3 will defiently be used in my word bearers army as chosen, just add some horns and chaotic iconography then walla lol,
£20 is a pretty gd price for it as well, but damn thats another £20 i want to spend,
all we need now is some other mks and we're set

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I'm liking the Pre Heresy/Rouge Trader stuff, I'm considering adding a Luna Wolves army to my list of projects. Either that or some how incorporating it into my DA/AoA joint strike force, perhaps by including a few Consecrators' squads in the army, along with a LRMk2B and maybe a Fellblade. For those that don't know, the Consecrators are a DA successor chapter that retained the DA legion's color scheme and inherited the legion's oldest wargear.

Is it me or does that landing craft look like it has the flying capabilities of a house brick? I can get how it would work with it's original role in mind, in space where there is no gravity, but how in the hell does that thing fly through a planet's atmosphere with gravitational forces being applied to it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
The new mini's look amazing! Except, 5 models for £20..meaning £5 per model...hmm...screw it I want them ;D They will do nicely for sternguard :)

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
The ram reminds me of the old H1 Cov dropships.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I NEED those MkIII armours for my Iron warriors. Combine these with the Iron Warrior conversion pack and add some meltas, and here is a squad of Chosens!

And by the way:
The new mini's look amazing! Except, 5 models for £20..meaning £5 per model...hmm...screw it I want them ;D They will do nicely for sternguard :)
20£ / 5 models = 4£/model, not 5 :wink:
that's still 4£ :( but I really need those. the Assault ram is good too, look at it's rules!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I Need Them So Much Damn It

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
god the chick in terminator 3 is hot.....

Anyway, great move by FW, fan have been screaming for heresy stuff for ages and finally someone has delivered, great start will be adding them to our site when they are released, for those collectors who dont want 5 and just want a sergeant or sternguard or commander or what ever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
i actually like the caestus assault ram especially the fact that it can carry 10 models whether there in power armour or terminator armour and with invunerable save against front armour attacks and immunity against the melta special rule plus troops been able to assault out of it, means itll be quite an assest

·
Registered
323 Posts
i think there are more to come too tbh, one of the sm's in the newsletter is different

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think there are more to come too tbh, one of the sm's in the newsletter is different
there is a mention of "the first in a series" somewhere

1 - 20 of 51 Posts