Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the email.......wow the minis look amazing :shok:

I think I just creamed me pants. I've already gotten permission from the wife to spend like a maniac :p

:training: this is me stretching my painting and assembling muscles. I will have the greatest Dark Eldar army known to man! It's been a long time coming and I have been very patient and now GW has come correct. Anyone else see this?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
*cough* Those look awsome!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Got to say i like the old incubi better...however...
THE JET BIKE IS FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm happy for all the players who have been eagerly waiting for this. No doubt the bandwagon will be overflown, but give it a few month and and the hardcore DE players will be playing them and the bandwagoners wont.

Now I'm patiently awaiting for my Necrons to get some love.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I creamed my pants myself when I saw just how epic the DE models are. Im not sure if I want them as my Xeno army, but the models REALLY to make me favor them for that spot. I will be looking into them more and more to see their rules, to see if I really will make an army of them, or just buy specific models to paint and adore (the new archons are just sick)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Time to brush the dust of my DE TIME to Pillage
all the old models suck, sell those to suckers on ebay and buy the new models

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
the new raider looks retarded with that sail thing

·
Registered
100 Posts
Such a great look now. Going to be so many DE armies Grrrr, at least they'll look nice while killing them.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'll be using my old Raiders and Incubi; the new Raider looks like a schooner of some sort, and the new Incubi look like they'd be more at home in the Warriors of Chaos fantasy army...
The warriors look better, will buy some to mix in with my old stuff. I'll finally feel ok about buying some Wyches.
Will probably buy some of the new Reavers to replace the old ones; possibly the same with Hellions, if they come out as well.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
whats with all the hate on the new Incubi, I personally LOVE them, the only difference is they have horns rather then a gun on their head.... though I did like the eldarish masks they had before.

Also, the sails are not that bad, yeah they might be abit mis-placed but I like the flavor they add, to be honest.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts