Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had an epiphany the other day...... as great as Mephiston is in a BA army....

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN , the Witch-Bane & Soul-Arsonist

225 pts

Trivial Psychic Powers:

"Tell the Angels in Heaven......" [moves as Jump Infantry]

"Would you like s'more champagn-na?..." [Transfixing Gaze]

"More Cow-Bell!" [+d3 Attacks in assault]

Abilites

Deadpan Speech Rythmn [counts as Plasma Pistol]

Sicilian Pimp Cane [counts as Force Weapon]

I have Commander Culn of the Red Scorpions as a basis for my new commander, but I am wondering about suggestions for greenstuff modelling that would make this a great conversion.....

I'm thinking expensive trenchcoat draped over armour, perhaps an articifier armour- armani...needs something "WALKEN" in the 28mm level...

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
All I can think of is having him smooth down the side of his head, and make sure his tie is loose, lol. Most of Chris Walken's charm is in his personality and speech, so I'm not too sure how you could make him shine through in a miniature.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
very BA in this one.....

here we see Chris in his alternate purple threads about to stick a chopstick thru the neck of a hapless, overweight Penal-Legion Guardsman.....

*Lascannon to the face....*

"I'm starting to get very angry..."

·
Registered
162 Posts
:laugh: that would be amazing.. haha i love the more cowbell +d3 A i would go with the last pic hes almost chaos on that one.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I beleive a watch inside the anal cavity does count as bionics. Not very useful though.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does hiding a watch up the ass count as 'bionics'?
I think your referring to his "Feel No Pain" [Ass built like a Rolex, keeps on ticking....].

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Wait..What is this thread about?

And that first pic is from his award-winning performance in the music video for Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice--awesome damn song!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wait..What is this thread about?
As to what this thread is about, I'm torn between off-topic and homebrew character.

I think the cowbell rule needs to be changed. +1d2 attacks during the first turn, +1d3 during the second, +1d6 during the third, and lets have it max out at that. This represents his ever growing need for more cowbell.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I think the cowbell rule needs to be changed. +1d2 attacks during the first turn, +1d3 during the second, +1d6 during the third, and lets have it max out at that. This represents his ever growing need for more cowbell.
You do realise the reason the rule is that way is so that he is playable as Mephiston.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The only cure for the Black Rage is more cowbell. And +1d3 is simply not a large enough prescription.

Edit: To be fair, no, I didn't realize the rules made him Meph. I just got caught up in all things Walken. And for this I apologize.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I hate Christopher Walken. I would love to come up against this guy in a game though, I would divert all my attentions to killing him, and even if I lost as a result, I would still be happy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts