Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
Kal-El stood in the right side corner of the room. He was kind of annoyed by the fact that no one even tried to start a discusion, not that he could nor care less for it, and then there was the fact that the people in the room seemed to be divided into a few groups, all sticking together, not wanting to make contact with anyone else.

"Damn... Is anyone here ready to start a damn discusion folks? Heh? Well, if not then I will... He asked, and waited for a reply. No one replied, so he begun one; "Well... By the Emperor, this is probably the ugliest room I have ever seen... Does anyone agree?"

· I am Alpharius.
8,243 Posts
"It is nice to see you again my child, how has your battles fared since we saw each other last?" Kal-El grabbed the mans hand and chock it.

"What a pleasant surprise, brother. I did not know that you would accompany us on this task, that the god emperor has sent to us... How has your time been since we last met?"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.