Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,130 Posts
Aldornia Elvira stood in the office patiently waiting for the arrival of the Cardinal. Yet she was not the only one there, several other sisters had also been summoned. An assassin has also been summoned plus several other male figures, probably priests or body guards. Elvira had little contact with those who were not her sisters and had little contact with fellow sisters who were not part of her ordo. When ever she did have contact with someone who was outside of her order it was usually a Sister Hospitaller. Yet here she was alone, surrounded by strangers who she never met, many of them not even fellow sisters. This mission would be a strange one and would lead this mission? Would the Cardinal himself lead the mission or did he have someone else coming to take command? Aldorina then decided to stop her train of thought. Instead she placed her faith in the Emperor and began to say a prayer within her own thoughts.

· Registered
2,130 Posts
Elvira watch as her teammates began to argue and bicker among each other. It was mainly between an Assassin and a fellow sister. Out of all of them she would not expect them to be the first to argue among each other. Then the assassin began to move closer to the sister and began to provoke her to fight. “Enough, both of you, unless you want too join the ranks of the Acro-flagellants and Sisters Repentia. Sister I would expect one such as you to be more composed. You shouldn’t be starting such pointless debates. Remember hatred is the Emperor greatest gift to humanity; do not waste a gift by using it to fight an ally. As for you assassin, you disappoint me. You’re attitude is more of a street thug then an assassin. Also no one is truly needed here; we can all be replaced, including me. Also do not speak of her failure, for that is the task reserved for the Mistress and Canoness of her order. Now enough of this pointless bickering, save your hatred for the heretic, the mutant and the traitor.” said Elvira as she watch the two and waited for both of them to back down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.