1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Throne gelt!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
id think that they use some sort of 'imperial credit'...something that may be called differently from wherever ones from but its the same bill, markings, ect.

for example the US dollar... lots of other countries have a dollar, or euro, but the things that one can buy with a dollar, nothing, is different from country to country...i hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
314 Posts
In Eisenhorn they talk about it, the money they use is called "Imperials" or simpy 'perials

I forget which book, Xenos I think, the one where he is disguised as a mutant

·
Registered
314 Posts
Forgot about that one, then again it is the same author

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm pretty certain it is the Imperial Credit. It is possible that it is like Low Gothic and local dialec - both currencies exist both only the Imperial credit is universially accepted.

·
Registered
87 Posts
in the first horus heresy book one guy uses 'aquila' coins but it will proberly changed from then

in necromunda special game they use credits so i'd go with that

but the imperium theres over a million worlds so money proberly will be different from world to world with credits as standard for tradng between other worlds and systems

·
Registered
99 Posts
i think that there might be a type of credit like the Guilder Credits in Necromunda. a coin or note representing like store credit or something along those lines. but i know that all imperial planets don't pay their tithes in cash but in food, tech and people

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dark Heresy RPG says the official currency is the throne gelt (maybe that's just for that sector though?).

Besides, we all know the real currency of the imperium is lives.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
They mentioned in Gaunt's ghosts a currency called the Imperial Mark, I think.

·
Registered
44 Posts
In the Eisenhorn book he uses gold coins at one part.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts