Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For my Nurgle army I made a squad (i call legion) of IG Zombies. Now Im thinking of making some Imperial Civilians turned into zombies. Then i remeber that i have no idea what the citizens wear!
I know it varies from world to world but I have no idea what they'll look like. So what does the avrege citizen wear and how am i going to pull this off.

New: What about the color of the clothes. Grey,black, or varies? (some of the books i've read set in modern 40k mentions lower classes wearing grey)

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
The easiest option is a medieval backwater world, meaning brets, empire and zombies.

For a more tech based world necromunda gangers, guard (catachans with zombie parts?)

An occasional Arbite would be good in the mix too.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Image so far

Factory worker: basic catachan without gun;Bare hands/tools (Black boots, Stained white shirt,black pants?) (2nd common)
Bureaucrat: ? (Maybe)
Casual: ? (Most common)
Arbit: IG (glasses) swinging bg and shotguns (Green/grey or black/grey)(maybe 1 or 2)
Priest: Standard 40k priest

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Yuo could just take the fantasy zombie kit, remove the weapons, paint them up in varying colours and place them on round bases. I'm sure if you add in the odd imperial aquila here and there, they'd look the part. You could even mix them with parts from cadian and catachan kits for added effect.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yuo could just take the fantasy zombie kit, remove the weapons, paint them up in varying colours and place them on round bases. I'm sure if you add in the odd imperial aquila here and there, they'd look the part. You could even mix them with parts from cadian and catachan kits for added effect.
I know it would be easy but I want it to look like they're from a hive world

·
Registered
463 Posts
Besides GW's Zombie kit is the worst they all look like cartoons.
That is a sprue they really need to redo

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Besides GW's Zombie kit is the worst they all look like cartoons.
That is a sprue they really need to redo
I couldnt agree more, I was thinking myself of making some zombie IG just for fun, but then I saw how terrible it looked and that it havent been updated since I started collecting (roughly around 10 years ago) so they arent highly prioritized.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts