Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hear your opinion about Imperial Knight being part of a chapter.
Would that be possible? Would you "buy" it? I know that Imperial Knights are formed into houses and have their own separate fluff but that doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Would it be tech heresy for a techmarine to "attach" a gravely wounded space marine to a Knight dreadnought style? :p Or if they would find a screwed over Knight on their new homeworld (being fleet based and then getting a new shiny planet for their home that had to be abandoned before) and brought it back to opearting status?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean like honorary neophyte? Something like "you proved your worth so you are accepted as a chapter member"?

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the idea. And since my chapter will get their planet after being fleet based for some time i can get story to be something among the lines of a stalwart defender facing the overwhelming foes getting rescued by the chapter and serving them from now on - with mutual respect of course since he was the last defender of the imperium on this planet and earning his honorary neophyte title.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i did read about a guy who even though was guardsman and was too old to get proper augmentations to become a full space marine was given a honor to work with a scout squad as on equal terms as other neophytes (though he was the most respected one as he was badass before being there) but i dont remember if he got any rank so i just assumed he is a neophyte stuck at scout duty. :scratchhead:
Either way i'm not going to give my knight any kind of title - he doesnt need it he's baddas on his own :p

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dawn of War! Yes, thank you for reminding me. I need to play original and winter assault few more times:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.